Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello All,

Another great day yesterday, Parker gained another ounce, he now weighs 2lb 5oz. He also moved into a new isollette last night too. It's a step in the right direction. This bed is similiar to the other one, only it does not have humidity. When we got there Lisa was getting him ready to move, he got a soap bath and then we helped her move him, this meant that we got to hold him, and I finally broke down and let Landon hold him too :) We took some pictures, and they are precious! His hair is getting to be so blonde. During all of the moving and stuff, I figured he would fuss, but he was just so layed back, and tolerated it so well. He was wide awake and looking all around. It was the most precious. I just kissed all over him!! Now that he is in the new bed, they have to get him out every night and weigh him in a big boy scale so we will get to hold him and kiss him every night hopefully, I can't wait! I asked Landon after we got him all settled, what he thought about holding him. And he said "I loved it, I miss him" it was so sweet. Once you get to start holding him, when you have to put him back you just miss him so much. Well we are about to head out to the nicu, hope we have another great day. Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment