Monday, August 3, 2009

Ahhhhh a sigh of relief, I am now out of the hospital, I am not home though.....I am staying in an apt at the hospitality house it's is basically like a hotel room but more like home, the Dr. wants me to stay here and I can not go back to Killen until after the baby is here and healthy.....but whatever I have to do I will :) This place is very nice and it's cheap, b/c being out of pocket for 3 months could get very expensive, so we are very lucky and thankful to have a place like this to go to. I got the results of my other 24 hour urine test today and the protein in my urine had decreased by about 100 mg so that is wonderful, also I had an in depth ultrasound today too and it showed nothing abnormal and besides the little squirt having the hiccups he was perfect......So now its strict bed rest and just trying to keep this little boy in my tummy for as long as we can until he is due......When we left from the hospital on our way to the hospitality house we had to go to the pharmacy and get some prescriptions and had to wait forever! And I didn't realize it but just being in the bed since Wednesday had made me so weak, I am pooped just from getting my meds and getting settled in here at the Hospitality House, so for the rest of the night it's rest rest and rest. This place we are staying is very close to the hospital it's only .55 miles so we could walk if we needed to, it's that close. Well anyway everyone, I am pooped and need a shower so I am heading to take one and crawl in the bed. Thanks again to all of you for my comments on facebook and for all the thoughts and prayers. I will update soon!
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Hey Crystal!! I read your blogs and am glad to hear you are doing better today!! I know everything is going to be ok. Just hang in there and get some rest!! You are going to need all you can get before you bring that lil bundle of joy home with you. :o) I am keeping you in my prayers!!

    Love,
    Tanya McCabe

    ReplyDelete