Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday August 4, 2009

Hello Everyone.....
It's around 1:30p.m. I am currently resting and playing on the computer, this morning I got a much needed chance to get outside briefly, I needed several things to be settled in so I had no other choice but to go to Walmart, the Dr told me it was OK but for no longer than 30 min then back to bed, so I rode in the motorized wheelchair the whole time, b/c he said if I went I definitely could not walk the whole time, so wheelchair it was, and that was an experience all in itself, I had never been in one before except racing with Lori through walmart once at 2am but that was long ago, anyway i kept running into stuff and knocking stuff over and down, and everyone was looking at me like what are doing riding in a wheelchair as young as you are, i kept seeing this little precious old people who looked like they needed to be in it, this one little sweet man had a cane and had it in his buggy just strolling along and i felt so stupid :) but oh well, no one knows me here in Nashville anyway right?? But finally I started to master the driving and then it was time to get back, so I came back took a shower and now I have crawled back into the bed for some more rest. I haven't done anything since Wednesday and just going to walmart made me feel as though I had run a marathon.....My mother is here staying with me today, and my mother in law returns in the morning to relieve her, then Thursday afternoon Landon will be back for 3 days, I am really missing him so much, this whole situation just seems so much easier and like i can handle it better when he is here with me, he's takes the best care of me :) So I am very anxious for him to come back........The baby has been moving around like crazy today, which is unusual because usually he is a night baby, but it makes me feel so good to feel him and know he's still hanging in there. I go back to the Dr on Thursday for another ultrasound, I will start going every Monday and Thursday if not more from here on out. Well I'm getting off of this computer and gonna take a nap, Talk to y'all soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to get out a little bit. Have a good night and I will check on you later! Love ya! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that little fella behave...as soon as I am feeling better and sure it is not something i can share with you I am gonna bring the girls to see you....love u and thinking about u...HopeY

    ReplyDelete