Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 8, 2009
Saturday

Hey Guys,
Sorry I haven't written in a few days, Landon has been here and I haven't even been on the computer much, just because his time here is limited and I just want to spend every second with him that I can. Things are still progressing along, Landon made me breakfast this morning, eggs, sausage, and waffles, it was soooo good! On Thursday I had a Dr. appt. we had another ultrasound that we were told looked good. We also had some more blood drawn and they called yesterday and said my uric acid level had went down some more since being released from the hospital, so that is great news. I go back on Monday for another ultrasound and another appt. The Dr. also increased my blood pressure meds some b/c I had started having the problem again of every time I sat up my pressure would go back up and when I layed back down on my left side it would dramatically go down. So hoping that maybe this change in my medication dosage will continue to do the trick..it's already working, b/c yesterday I got lucky enough to get out for a few minutes and ride to the grocery store with Landon. It's strange how you take for granted just being able to take a ride down the street, until I can't do anything except lay in the bed! My body has begun to get sore and I feel real sluggish, I have been sleeping more and I can't figure out why except b/c there is nothing else to do. You know how you feel when you get too much rest, well I feel like that times 10. But things are looking good and that's the main thing. We are really blessed to have these Dr's and a facility like Baptist Hospital available to us. And I can not praise this Hospitality House enough, it's about as close to being at home as they can provide, the staff even cooked us dinner every night, it's so nice and we are so thankful to these people b/c I don't know what we would do if we couldn't be so close to the hospital. My mother in law will be back tomorrow and she will be here until Wednesday afternoon, then Landon will be back here for a week, I can not wait, I am already starting to get sad at the thought of him leaving on Sunday, he just makes me feel so much calmer and like it's all gonna be OK. I really do have the most wonderful husband, I can't think of anything he could do to treat me better. He is a wonderful man, and I am so very very lucky! Well guys I'm gonna stop rambling and get back to my busy life of left side laying but I will try to write some more tomorrow. Thanks to all who are thinking about me, and please keep those prayers coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment