Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hey Guys,
Just a real quick update this morning, I didn't update last night b/c after I took a shower, I was so sleepy I couldn't hold my eyes open, I asked Landon to do it, but he said he wasn't a "blogger", so as you see I am doing it this morning :) Anyway, Parker had another good day yesterday, the only problem he had was he wasn't digesting his breast milk very well yesterday. The nurses think this is the result of so many changes to his milk yesterday. They added that fortifier which is basically calories to it, then yesterday they increased the amount per feeding and added a multi-vitamin, they also put caffeine in it once a day to keep his heart rate up, so he had quite a bit left over in his tummy yesterday after each feeding, but this morning when I called that had gotten a little better. So keep praying for good digestion of his milk. That breast milk is medicine to him and he needs it sooooo much. Other than that, they say he is doing great, just needs to grow. Thanks for all they prayers, and I will update more tonight. Oh yeah, he got his first "soap" bath yesterday too. And he got so mad, he started crying out, it was the first time we got to hear an actual good cry from him, while it still sounds so tiny almost like a little kitten, it was wonderful to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment