Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hi Everyone!

Well today I had another Dr. appt and ultrasound, the baby has grown he now weighs 1 pound 10 ounces, they said that my amniotic fluid was a little low but he wasn't very concerned about it though, it is still in the normal range just lower than it was. They have referred me to a group of physicians called the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Group, I will start to see them on Monday and then my Ob on Thursday every week, I will have an ultrasound on both days, these drs are based out of the hospital and are more specialized in problems like I have. Landon got here late last night, I am so glad he is here. We got moved into our apartment yesterday too, It is sooooo wonderful, it's beautiful and lots more room and more private. We are just so thankful for this place, they have definitely exceeded our expectations. Well that's about it nothing too exciting happening around here and that is definitely a good thing :) I am starting to get homesick I really miss my dogs, and my home, and mostly my close friends and family, and especially my little nephew Dawson Cole Thigpen, I'm missing him a whole bunches, and I guess I miss him momma a little too ;) JK EM I miss you a bunch too......Well I think I'm gonna call it a night.
Goodnight Everyone

1 comment:

  1. Yeah....when he came along you quit getting excited about me :0)

    ReplyDelete