Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2, 2009

I got to sleep late this morning, they did come in and draw blood at 5:30am but I got to go right back to sleep and slept until 9:30am, My mother in law got here around that time, she is coming to relieve Landon, he has to work the next 4 night shifts so I told him to go on home, b/c we really need to save his sick leave being as we do not know the future and might need it later, so he is gone now and will work tonight. I miss him already, I have a wonderful mother in law who is tending to my every need but it's just not the same as having my husband here...but anyway such is life and I will be fine......the Dr's all came in this morning they say everything is still looking good, my lab work is still doing what they want it to, I started another 24 hour urine test this morning at 5:30 also, so it will end in the morning and by lunch we should have the results of that, they said if they urine results look good and the ultrasound looks good in the morning I might get discharged from the hospital, but not to home, only to the an apt here that I will stay in still on very strict bed rest until baby time, or until something changes, so that is my status as of this moment, and it's good news so we are thankful........I will type some more as soon as I know anything new, thanks everyone for continuing to pray, we need all of the prayer we can get!
Crystal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment