Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nothing really new today, but that is a good thing, Parker gained a little weight, only 20 grams, but that's something! He is still having a little trouble digesting his food, but it is getting better. As far as everything else going on he is doing really well so far. We had a real good, and very much appreciated visit from Anthony Potts today, he is the pastor at First Baptist Church St. Joseph, TN, Landon and I had started going there some. It's a great place, and having Anthony there today really meant alot to us. We visited some, and then he prayed with us at Parker's bedside. We got to hold him again tonight, well I say we, but that really means me :) It was actually Landon's turn, but when she asked if we wanted to hold him apparently I had a sad look on my face b/c I knew it was his turn, so Landon told me to go ahead and hold him. Having that sweet boy in my arms is the best feeling in the whole world. He just looks up at you so sweet. And he's just so fragile, and innocent, and he is completely reliant on others for care. It's just so amazing that he is "ours" and that in a couple of months we get to actually take him home and keep him, I just get butterflies thinking about it. I just can't wait....Well sorry the blogs have been short here lately, but not much to say, but no news is good news!! Thanks everyone for the continued prayers, don't stop now!!!
Goodnight
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment