Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Ok we just now got back to the hospitality house, my doctor let me go home, when I got to the hospital they sent me to labor and delivery, the dr wanted me to have some more blood drawn and another urine specimen taken to check the protein in my urine again. So lucky me, he wanted the most accurate way possible, so I got the pleasure of getting a nice catheter :) Anyway, the blood work came back good still and the urine came back with only a trace of protein and the baby looked good on the monitor so he felt like it was ok to send me back to the Hospitality House, it's a lot of stress going back and forth but I am so glad that I have this wonderful medical staff that is overly cautious instead of not cautious enough.....I have had kind of a rough day, I've been in some what of a bad mood, not really mad at anyone or anything I just have felt kind of aggravated and emotional.....Every now and then I start to think of things like all these girls who smoke and drink and don't even want children who end up pregnant and have worry free pregnancies, they deliver their healthy babies and then aren't even good mothers once they are here, and it ticks me off......After miscarrying and then losing our precious Ella-Grace and now so scared that history is going to repeat itself with this baby it's just hard and I don't ask for much, just a normal healthy pregnancy! UGH It's just aggravating......However, I am thankful for a good family, an exceptional husband that I love with all my heart, and a baby that as of right now is thriving right along and doing well. I guess I am just feeling sorry for myself today, I tend to start doing that when Landon has been gone for several days, I miss him so much. When he is here he makes me stronger. Another good news we got today was that they have an apartment ready for us here at the Hospitality House so we will be moving across the street, it has its own kitchen and bathroom etc. they reserve those for pts who will be here a long time, and tonight when we got back from the hospital they told us they had one ready, so praise God for that!! Well I am about to do some more resting, and as of right now in the exact words of my Dr. "We are still winning the battle" Please continue to pray, it is working so far!! I appreciate all of you who care enough to keep up with how we are doing here, and send me words of encouragement, it really helps more than you know. I will update again soon...
Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment