Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 9, 2009
Sunday

Hey Everyone....

WE ARE 26 TODAY!!!! ANOTHER WEEK DOWN!!!
I have had a very good day, Landon and I slept late today b/c we stayed up nearly all night, till around 3am, we are night owls. So we slept until 12 today. We got up and ate some lunch, then I got a shower and blow dried my hair and even put on a little make-up. I have a wonderful visit from some family today, Mammaw, Lynn, Donna, and Tessa came up and stayed several hours with me, we laughed and visited and had a very good time. And my blood pressure stayed down the whole time. They must be good medicine! It was so nice to see some people and feel like I was a part of the real world again. However my day has been kinda sad this evening b/c my precious husband had to go back home, while I am thankful that my mother in law is here, I already miss him sooo much. He has to work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and will be coming back up on Wednesday night. Then he will be off for 8 days!! So I am very excited about that. Now it's 9pm and me and Kathy are watching tv and lounging around. So anyway that's pretty much what happened today. I have been feeling the baby move alot today and it makes me feel so good to know that he's in there and that he feels good enough to be squirming around all day.....I just already love him so much, and haven't even met him yet. When I think about him, I just want to do whatever I can to protect him and help him grow as much as possible. I just get butterflies when I think about the day I get to see his precious face. Hopefully that won't be for 2 more months :) Anyway guys, I'm gonna go do some reading. I hope you are having a good day as well.....
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment